17/11/2012

BEYOND RUSSIAN IT GIRL, FABULOUS MIRA!




Have you ever  heard about that girl? Well... If not, I wanna introduce Miroslava Duma to you. She was an editor for Harper's Bazaar Russia and now is a freelance writer for numerous publications such as OK Magazine Russia. She is the founder the site of Buro247. My solely dissapointment is the language since the posts they publish are only Russian. Anyway..Guys I'm not lying when I tell you that she is incredibly tiny and sophisticated woman. I simply adore her and the way how she combines the pieces of vintage and modern. She just threw it all together without no concentration. Curious about the result? Miroslava Duma gets it right. Every.Single.Time.

sahil. xx



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sahıl Selam,
Çok güzel bir başlangıç yapmışsın...Anlaşılıyor ki keyifle takip edeceğim :)bol bol ilham pleaseee :)

Sahil Caglar said...

Cok tesekkur ederim :)