20/11/2012

HARD TO HANDLE


                           

Waking up with numerous of things to do is priceless. Master class, homeworks, presentations, projects, ordering some books to bookstore, my students' undergraduate midterm exams... Ok, enough :) My inner voice is constantly doing that!! I'm wearing my military pants and my utterly uncomfortable Ferragamo flats. I surely don't mind the degree of the pain I have, if it's about shoes. Kind of obsession, right. Well, military pants as a trend is nothing new, in fact it's trapped to my wardrobe this season. I just love it. Now, I will have a conversation with my inner voice. Suddenly, the optimist one said 'Have a nice day'. Oh, thanks :)

sahil. xx














Pants: H&M
Jumper: Stefanel
Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo
Bag: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Louis Vuitton Evidence


No comments: