30/12/2012

FULLY EQUIPPED



Today, I'm fully equipped with my Minnetonka boots, oversized gold sunglasses and my Fendi scarf (one of my fav.) I was going my master class and then we had have a lunch with Instructors. It's not the end!! Of course I had my own design studio class as a Teaching Assistant :) Students ask about my new hair cut and my shirt belongs to dad :) Fashion should be fun and ever evolving. You shouldn't be afraid to take fashion risks, whether people respond positively or not. At least you're taking chances and trying new looks. The last week of 2012 has passed so fast. I've received lots of great e-mails and comments from my followers. I would like to thank all of you guys, thanks for your mails and precious comments about me and the blog. I'm trying to respond all, but I probably miss numerous :(  I love you too. Stay tunned!

sahil. xx
















Navy legging: Ipekyol
Shirt: Daddy's :)
Moccasin Boots: Minnetonka
Vintage Fur: Grandmo's
Scarf: Fendi
Oversized Sunglasses: H&M
Bag: Louis Vuitton Eva Pouch

No comments: