05/03/2013

BLACKIE



I'm walking on the street with my blackie silhouette and my soul with stories about the real 'blackie'. You know what? Hundreds of people are reading what I'm writing but the 'one and only' knows that what the real blackie is. Literally, you may know the blackie as itself, was the nickname of Eric Clapton's fender stratocaster given by himself... Maybe you're not. And the black is my favorite color. And all the stories about black that I have. My cognition works so hard and I need to admit that it sucks! Yes this was the confession. I wore all the black things today (except the loafers) and then somehow it reminded me to the word 'blackie' and then Eric Clapton and then... Did I get cursed or something else? Like the pieces of a puzzle, each part of my extraordinary teaching  found its place and became my eyes another coherent element of a breathtaking vision. It was meticulously reproducing itself, with merciless perfection! I dedicated myself to the task of restoring.. The bite of the apple is not an insignificant fact. In the meantime, black is such a happy color darling! Currently it reminds me Lagerfeld's the little black jacket exhibition that I unfortunately could not be able to  attend. Chanel's classic jacket belongs to fashion history and Karl explained it as the basic timeless piece with its cuts, shapes and so on..Now you can see my timeless yet simple blackie outfit. See it as it exists. Not as an exhibition, not as an aesthetic and cult setting of Karl, not as Clapton's cognition, not not not. Just me as a walking silhouette. Blackie silhouette. Dedicated to the 'one and only'.

sahil. xx















Black tights: House of Holland
Loafer moccasins: Philipp Plein
Black jumper: Belongs to dad
Bag: Louis Vuitton Epi leather Speedy 30 
Shades: Rayban Wayfarer

No comments: